1. The competition is conducted by South African Medical Services.
2. A minor who enters the competition undertakes that he/she does so with his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s consent.
3. No director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, promoter, supplier or anybody directly or indirectly involved in this competition and any spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or associate of such person is allowed to participate.
4. The call to entry for the competition commences 29 September 2022 and ends on 03 October 2022.
5. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash unless the Promoter cannot provide the prize for whatever reason, in which case the prize offered, at the discretion of the Promoter, will be of equal monetary value to the initial prize.
6. The winner agrees to accept the prize as is, at their own risk.
7. The winner will be eligible for a cardiac assessment valued up to R2000.00
8. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner (this includes all social media competitions as well).
9. All winners must be prepared to have their photos taken and used for publicity.
10. Participants and the winner absolves the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or neglected acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
12. By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these official rules. The Promoter’s decision regarding any matter arising out of the competition shall be final and binding.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. For further information or queries please contact the marketing office on +27 31 566 2670.
15. All entrants must have a valid South African ID and/or be a permanent resident of South Africa.
16. E &OE.